11.11.07

Halloween!!!

Sorry I'm really late on posting this- but at least I'm finally doing something new! Halloween was SO fun!!! i went trick or treating with tons of friends and i had a blast!

let me tell you a story:

i was just walking along down the side of the road while we were trick-or-treating, minding my own business, when i ran into a car. a PARKED car. how LAME is that. it hurt really bad!

tell me: was that-
stupidity
Blond
sad :(
just plain retarded
all of the above

now, tell the truth.



this is Courtney. she is really hot in this pic.



i forgot to take a pic of my costume. i was an awesome Jamaican named Sanka *name that movie*. it was pretty sweet. i had the dreads and everything.

Welp, peace baby.

3 comments:

granny said...

I think it was a simple case of...not looking where you were going. Don't worry...when you are a mom you will have eyes in the back of your head.

Holl Doll said...

ha. true.... i wasn't really paying attention to where i was going......

Anonymous said...

i do have to admit... i do look pretty hott in that pic!!!