16.9.07

Decisions

My first decision: I need to blog more. Cause who stinkin’ likes to read blogs that never post?? Cause I dislike that times infinity. Yah.

My second decision: Chuck Norris is like THE coolest person on the face of the planet. I met someone this weekend that I guess works in Hollywood and works on the graphics for movie credits and such. Isn’t that like the coolest job EVAH?!!! And so anyways, she did some work on a Chuck Norris film (yes I DID just say film.) and she totally got to meet the man!!!!!!!!! I was like so freakin’ jealous. She said that he is totally like just over 5 feet tall. Isn’t that like hilarious?!! He has to stand on wooden boxes to make himself tall in movies! HA! And so I decided that Chuck Norris sans the large beard and cowboy hat we’re like total twinners! Not really. We do share the same random shortness trait!

P.S. Chuck Norris is like the best name I have ever heard. I am naming one of my children after him.

My third decision: I really love the deserted section of Superstition Springs mall for two reasons. First, being Mervin’s having super cute shoes for only 15 big ones and them being EXCACTLY what I need. Second being Cinnabon.

My 3.5 decision. This sorta kinda has to do with my last decision. If there was a regular heaven and a Cinnabon heaven I would choose Cinnabon Heaven. That’s all.

4 comments:

granny said...

You were probably talking about my blog...sorry....I can't think of anything interesting to post! Psst...cinnabon was a secret, remember? Hahahahaha.

Holl Doll said...

Shhhh...

angiedunn said...

YOU WENT TO CINNABON? HUH, NO FAIR!!! MMMMMOOOOOOMMMMMMM, HOW COME HOLLY GOT TO GO TO CINNABON & I DIDN'T?

i see how it is.

t/k.

Holl Doll said...

So i see the preferred child isn't so any more??? Just kidding. love ya stang!