4.7.07

Oh say can you see...


Every time I think of this beloved song, I not only think of Francis Scott Key, but it also brings back awful memories of the early months of 2007... choir auditions. They really weren't that hard, but I got sick of them after like day 1.

let's think of happy thoughts. When was the last time you said the pledge? Last time I did was Monday, may 21st, 2007 at app. 9:00 am in Andy Flambouras's classroom. Weird that I know, huh. So anyways, Happy 4th of July.

I was listening to the ever-inspiring words of Independence Day {Martina McBride} and I decided I heart this song:

"Let freedom ring, let the white dove sing, let the whole world know that today, is a day of reckoning. let the weak be strong, let the right be wrong, roll the stone away, make the guilty pay, it's Independence Day."

The end

happy 4th, yo.

4 comments:

angiedunn said...

aw, i heart american, and i miss american idol. the end.

angiedunn said...

also, the star spangled banner TO THIS DAY gives me OOC anxiety because it floods back painful memories of trying out for teen tones...and totally not making it.

also, i meant to say in my first comment...i heart americA, and i miss american idol.

just wanted to clarify.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

ugh choir auditions how i ultimately despise them... mainly we would just mess around during them but then once again, that's all i did in teen tones, maybe that's why tellef loathed me and still does to this day... PS. i LOVE America though! -Julia

Unknown said...

um... i had andy flambouras{sp?}'s wife as my math teacher at brimhall. she was a hoot! {and so scary that i wanted to cry every day in her class!}