16.5.07

Welcome to My Pad


Welcome to my lily pad! I invite you, yes you, to come read about my life. My sister, Angie, told me to get a blog, so basically, I did. Umm... so I kind of have a boring life, but because of my awesome/hilarious family and friends(luv ya), it gets very interesting. If you're wondering what this whole "frog" theme is about, I once owned a pair of pajamas that had frogs on they and said "toadily cool." Toadily cool has become one of my many nicknames.So anyways, have a blast.

5 comments:

granny said...

way to go, holldoll. welcome to the world of the blog.

Mark Dixon said...

Way to go Holly! Welcome to the blogosphere! I'll be looking for more good things here.

angiedunn said...

Yeah Holly!! I'm excited about your blogity-blog. Cute pic too!

runningfan said...

ygg!

angiedunn said...

um, i'm looking forward to your 25 things. don't forget to finish it! LOL. um, i'm impressed that you figured out how to do a link! that took me forever to figure out! but, let's face it, you knew how to do a power point presentation before i even knew what that was! way to be smart, yo.