13.6.07

A Piece of Cake


So even though I'm only 13, I've already decided my career. Making cakes. I created one for Kylie dearest, and I really enjoyed it and I think the recipients did too. :) I took a picture of me and my cake so that when I become rich and famous, (teehee:) I can refer back to my first cake. If you would like one of these might i say, mghty fine little devils, just give a holler.

*note: I used every ounce of self-pride i've got in me to present you with this bit of news.

9 comments:

granny said...

You are pretty amazing. Who knew you had all this cake deco in you? Go Toad!

Holl Doll said...

Hey, thanks. I should inherit grandmas tips.:)

Kate said...

It's genetic. Do you remember all those amazing cakes Grandma used to make? Woo! I tell you, you got the Marjorie-cake-making-skills! :)

Holl Doll said...

I don't recall seeing the cakes she made, i'm probably too young, but i've heard stories.

Kate said...

There have got to be some pictures somewhere in the family archives. Seriously, the one you made reminds me of them. :)

runningfan said...

Way cute, Holly. Can I hire you for the next birthday at my house?

angiedunn said...

I have a few things to say.
First off, I'm totally down with the new black/flouresant colors look! It is amazing, and I wish I would have thought of it! Also, cutest bio pic, as well as the 411 about you...lov it. And I'm diggin' the cake! Hope Kylie had a great birthday!

Holl Doll said...

Hey, ang thanks. you're nice.

Holl Doll said...

oh and heidi! It's a deal!