29.5.07

MMM...


so i decided that not as a combination, but as three separate items, i really like pei wei, chocolate, and vanilla flavored things. (not pei wei flavored things, but vanilla. the taste of a building is not cool. don't ask me why i know, cause i don't. i just took a wild guess) the person on the left is me, which sometimes I go by chocolatate which is chocolate. the person in the middle is my buddie, kylie shumway, whom i call kway, which rhymes with pei wei. The being on the far right is sarah elizabeth campbell, that i call vanillatate, because she calls me chocolatate. if i put down all the nicknames sarah had, i think it would turn into an essay instead of a post. but anyways, i love you guys. it's a date. we have to party at next year's easter breakfast again. it was a blast.

2 comments:

granny said...

cute girls! You always find a way to have fun.

angiedunn said...

k, holly...it is a date. i am comin' over tonight {'cause em's in town, yay!} & you can butta me up some h-dawg style popcornizzle...and then ryan can say: "did you put lots of salt & butter on this?" and we can laugh, and then gorge ourselves in all it's glory. k? k.